Business Name: Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleading Department
Concentration: Public Relations / Event Planning
Location: Philadelphia, PA
– Attends planning and/or organizational meetings as needed
– Coordinates additional appearance needs such as autograph material, security personnel, stereo systems; dressing rooms, etc. to ensure requirements are addressed and met for the events.
– Maintains accurate records such as client requests, billable charges, contractual requirements, appearance revenue goals and expenses, etc.
– Communicate appearance details to cheerleaders to ensure they have appropriate dress
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
– Excellent organizational, planning, communication and interpersonal skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects
– Demonstrate understanding of budgets, accounting and finance
Time Required: negotiable, some night and weekend game attendance is required
Director of Human Resources
E-mail a cover letter and your resume to: