Business Name: Kendrick Group, Inc.
Concentration: Print, Public Relations
Location: Center City Philadelphia
Assisting the Director of PR and Special Content with:
– Writing proposals for different events and marketing companies
– Helping with social media and press releases
– Website content, blogging and newsletters
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
– Must be a junior or senior enrolled in a journalism/PR program
– Must be comfortable for writing copy for multiple departments
– Exceptional presentation and writing skills. AP Style is a must
– Self-starter as well as being able to take direction
– Creative and organized
– Hard working with a positive attitude
Time Required: N/A
Compensation: unpaid, college credit
113 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147-2441
Please send a cover letter and resume with detailed experience.
Please provide links to writing samples or an online portfolio.