Business Name: Cinémathèque Internationale of Philadelphia
Concentration: Public Relations, Marketing
Location: Center City Philadelphia
– Assist with writing/editing press releases, media kits, and media sponsorship packages
-Help generate press around film screening and film series’
– Help to edit marketing material; proof read
– Research and present comprehensive press approach for film screenings
– Must be available for some film screening responsibilities, including approaching press
– Think tank potential marketing campaigns and gimics
– Research and attend various networking events and community events
Responsibilities and Qualifications: Looking for enthusiastic interns who are detail-oriented and proactive and who have a knowledge of the film industry. Willing to work with any level college student but preferably Film, Marketing, Public Relations, and Business Development majors (open to others who may be interested in non-profit or film industries as well).
Time Required: Approximately 10-15 hours per week plus events. Must be able to work at least a semester’s length of time, the internship may be extended.
If you are interested please contact